Seminars for Dentists, Physicians, and other Health Care Professionals
DR. PERKINS’ COURSES ARE DIFFERENT – NO NEED TO BUY EXPENSIVE PROGRAMS OR EQUIPMENT, YOU CAN START TREATING SLEEP PATIENTS IMMEDIATELY IN A SIMPLE AND INEXPENSIVE WAY!
Dr. Ron Perkins is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD for Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/2/2015 to 4/1/2019.
To inquire about upcoming CE dates, please submit your request to email@example.com.
In office courses are also available for Doctors and Staff if advanced training is desired.
INTRODUCTION TO DENTAL SLEEP MEDICINE
Learn easy and inexpensive ways of recognizing and diagnosing sleep disorders without buying expensive programs or equipment. Learn how to start treating sleep patients immediately after taking this course. Learn how to use revolutionary PSSP (Perkins Sleep Symptom Profile) to diagnose and accurately treat patients with sleep disorders. Learn to recognize patients with serious sleep disorders who do not have sleep apnea.
- Understand the basics of sleep disorders
- Recognize difference between sleep apnea and UARS
- Learn how to recognize patients with sleep apnea and UARS
- Learn how to discover many more patients in your practice using Dr. Perkins’ diagnostic technique
- Learn how to use pulse oximeter for evaluating and titrating patients
- Learn the benefits of home sleep studies
- Learn how to treat sleep patients without a large financial investment
- Learn all the oral signs such as bruxism, macroglossia, inflammation of throat and small airways
- Learn how to perform a thorough TMJ exam
- Learn how to avoid common complications of TMD
- Learn how to become a TMJ dysfunction and headache expert
ADVANCED DENTAL SLEEP MEDICINE
Learn easy and inexpensive ways of treating your sleep patients. Learn how to start treating sleep patients immediately after taking this course.
- Learn how to use PSSP (Perkins Sleep Symptom Profile)
- Learn the easy and inexpensive Perkins Diagnostic and Treatment System
- Learn how to treat serious problems associated with sleep disorders, such as headaches, TMJ disorders
- Learn technique and protocol for MyTAP, and start treating immediately
- Learn how to diagnose TMJ dysfunction
- Learn to treat and titrate using PSSP
- Learn the advantages of treating with TMJ balanced appliance
- Learn how to have more than 96% success using Dr. Perkins’ technique
- Discuss the interaction with various medical specialties
- Learn the details of how to develop a successful sleep practice – informed consent, medical insurance, sleep studies, patient referrals.
- Learn the early intervention for sleep disorders in young children
- Study examples of patient treatment and evaluation using PSSP
Download our flyer about Public Education courses and Dental Continuing Education courses taught by Dr. Ron Perkins.